Saturday, June 5, 2010

Week 31 The Neely's Memphis Blues Burgers with Mustard Sauce

Carl

Cooking at the cottage was an experience. We were clean the pots and pans before we cooked because of the bees that were all over the place (died of course). The burgers were good they had a mustard sauce that was just Dijon mustard and mayo with a pinch of Cayenne peppa (thats how the Neely's say it). Lastly we had nachos with a little green Chile queso and BBQ pico degalo. We had butterscoth Sundays planned but we had them later on in the week.




David






I really liked the burgers. We put a little chopped onion in the burger as well as a little grilled red onion on top. Carl made a great mustard sauce for the burger. We enjoyed a big plateful of Nachos too. It was just Linda, Carl and I eating the dinner at the cottage. We had some left over nachos and I decided that I wanted them for later. Both Linda and Carl have given me grief for doing this. However, I really liked the leftovers a couple of days later.




























No comments:

Post a Comment